Saturday 27 April 2013

Florida Series - CVS Haul


Like most beauty addicts, the first thing I thought of when I knew I was going to Florida is what make up should I get in the drugstore!
We visited CVS on the first day which obviously made me very happy.
I picked up the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in Ivory, something that we have at home and that I've wanted for a while but I put myself on a spending ban before going away, it was also the same price out here in dollars as it is in pounds at home, yay for savings! It was also buy one get another product half price so I picked up the matching Revlon Nearly Naked powder in fair because I don't actually own any face powders.
I also picked up one of my favourite mascaras, CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume in black. I would've picked up a couple because it is such a cheap and amazing mascara, but they only had one black mascara left in stock.
I was also on the hunt for the new Revlon Lip Butter shades, so when I couldn't find them I opted for trying out the Maybelline Vivids line. These are lovely velvety lipsticks that are very opaque in colour.
I got Shocking Coral, a bright pink coral, and Hot Plum, a gorgeous purple orchid shade. I have already worn Shocking Coral out and was very impressed with the formula and wear time.
The last item I picked up was the L'Oreal Caresse Aqua Lacquer Lipgloss, which I think is the equivalent to our Glam Shine Stains (if that is what they are called, I can't remember the exact name!). I got the shade Lilac Ever After, a great daytime colour that is different to other colours I own.
It's a pretty nude with a slight lilac tone, but when switched it looks more brown than in the bottle.
From top to bottom, Shocking Coral, Hot Plum and Lilac Ever After.
So that is everything I picked up at CVS. I'm still on the hunt for the new Revlon lip butter colours so you should be warned, expect a few more hauls soon as I have all the outlets and Sephora to visit too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment