Sunday 12 May 2013

Florida Series - Sephora Haul


Why is it you always want what you can't have? This is most definitely the case with a lot of the products in Sephora, so obviously I went a bit mental when I got to visit one when I was in Florida, and I not only got to once, but twice, so there is quite a few bits I purchased....


Lets start with the blushers, because I have been blush obsessed recently!
I picked up two of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes, one in Tipsy which is a very pretty pinky coral colour, and one in Frisky, which is a darker berry colour, quite different to anything I have in my collection! 
These blushes are fabulous and I would recommend everyone pick one up when they get the chance. The colour selection is lovely and flattering, they are super pigmented and last so well.
I picked up a Stila Convertible colour in the shade Lillium. This remind me of a slightly darker Nars Douceur colour so I think this will be great for sculpting cheekbones.
Lastly we have a couple of the BECCA Beach Tints. These where sat by the till and where calling to me when I was in the queue.
The shades I got where fig, which is quite brown toned, and watermelon, which, as the name suggests, is very berry in colour. It's not too dissimilar to the Frisky blush.

From L-R Tarte Frisky, Tarte Tipsy, Stila Lillium, BECCA Fig, BECCA Watermelon


Next up, the eye products!
I purchase a couple of brow products because I have heard fantastic stuff about Anastasia brow products and my hair has lightened a bit so I wanted lighter products to go with it. I got the pencil in soft brown and a tinted brow gel in brunette.
I picked up a couple of mascaras. Make Up Forever Smokey Lash is my favourite mascara ever so I always have to pick it up, and by the till they had a mini Benefit They're Real which is another mascara I liked so picked it up too.
I also got a Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in the colour 13, its a gorgeous shimmery champagne colour that will be great for using on the eyes on lazy summer days.
The last eye product I got is Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre. This is incredibly bright and shimmery and I think it will make a great inner corner eye highlight on nights out. You can also use it as a base or over your eyeshadows to make them shimmery.

From top to bottom, Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre, MUFE Aqua Cream 13, Anastasia brow pencil in Soft Brown


Here we have some truly special products.
On the left is Hourglass Ambient Powder in Dim Light. I actually ahhmed and ahhed over this product for a while, and when I finally decided to go for it, I had a even harder time picked out which shade to go for. 
In the end I went for Dim Light, a soft pink that I can use all over my face to create radiant looking skin.
On the right is Dior Amber Diamond. This is the first Dior product I've ever owned and one I have lusted after for quite a while as so many blogger seem to have it and love it.
I've been using it quite a lot since being home and can definitely see the appeal, it is gorgeous on the skin.


Last up is the lip products!
I got the Buxom lip gloss in Delia which is a really pretty pink and I can see me wearing it loads in the summer. I'm not a huge floss fan because I don't like the way it feels on my lips but I love the way it looks, and I'm a sucker for anything that is plumping.
I also picked up a OCC Lip Tar in the colour Queenie. I have wanted to try lip tars for ages, and although we can now get them from Selfridges, I decided to save purchasing one for when I was in Florida.
This shade is a super bright blue toned pink, once again I think this will look great on a night out.

So that is everything. I know it's a lot but really, how often do I get to go Sephora?

6 comments:

  1. OMG love your haul. I loved my Dior Amber diamond shimmer too until I dropped it and it crumbled completely eek! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very much after Dior's Amber Diamond. Everything is lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this must've cost a fortune. So jealous of all your blusher picks - I want them too! x

    ravesndramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a wishlist haul for me! I love all of it, super envious :D

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need Sephora over here, they stock such amazing stuff. Stupid UK :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah amazing haul! When I next go to America I'm definitely picking up some Anastasia brow gel! Lovely buys, I'm so jealous! And love your blog, now following :) x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete