Saturday 17 November 2012

Home Fragrance Haul


It's no secret that I love candles, I like the ambience they create and I like making my bedroom smell clean and fresh.
I have just finished my Aromatherapy Associates candle (which I wouldn't recommend) so I decided to treat myself to some new ones.

Marks & Spencers had buy one get one half price across their beauty department which I saw as a good excuse to buy more than one!
I picked up the French Linen No 1 candle, which was £7.50. I think this is my favourite of the Marks and Spencers candles, it is gorgeous!
It smells a bit like baby powder, very clean and fresh with a touch of floral.
I have actually been burning this in my room at the moment and for such a small candle it has quite a large scent throw.

Next up is the candle and reed defuser in the scent La Maison De Senteurs Blanche. 
The scent is quite similar to the French Linen candle, but a bit more floral and sweet.
I decided to get the reed defuser as well as the candle because the price was right, £7.50, and I want to be able to fragrance my room at all times.
The candle was £5 which I think is a great price because it seems like good quality.

The last candle I got was bit of a splurge, well a huge splurge.
I have been lusting after a Jo Malone candle for ages, and actually visited the shop for the first time last week.
The shop itself is beautiful with lovely knowledgable staff and great products.
I think I tried most of their fragrances, my favourites being the French Lime Blossom and Nectarine Blossom & Honey. Both are gorgeous, however I felt the Nectarine Blossom & Honey candle didn't have much of a scent, so didn't really want to spend such a large amount on something that could be a dud so I opted for the French Lime Blossom.
It is such a gorgeous scent, once again it is very clean and crisp, with a slight touch of floral, but it also has a tiny bit of citrus in it, not enough to make it a citrus fragrance, but enough to keep it more clean than floral. I love it so much I got the cologne too!



I have my eyes on the Dipytique range next....

1 comment:

  1. Cute haul! i love home fragrances
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -jEN <3

    ReplyDelete