Sunday 7 July 2013

Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Mash

If you follow me on Instagram you probably would've seen me post photos of my cauliflower mash before, I like to make mine with cheese and garlic, but these are optional, you can use whatever you want to flavour your mash, such as oregano or black pepper.

Cauliflower mash is so easy to make, and definitely feels a lot naughtier to eat than it is!

Here is my recipe:



Ingredients

1 Cauliflower
1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Garlic Clove, crushed (optional)
1/4 Cup Low Fat Cheddar (optional)

Makes 3 portions.

To Make

1. Chop the stalks off the cauliflower heads.
2. Boil the cauliflower until it is soft, around 5 minutes.
3. Put the cauliflower in the food processor and add the almond milk, cheese and crushed garlic clove.
4. Blitz the ingredients until a smooth mash like consistency.

And that's it, you have cauliflower mash!





Mine looks a tad watery, but thats because I accidentally added too much almond milk.

72 Calories | Carbs: 7g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 6g | Sugar: 2g | 2 Weight Watchers Pro Points

Let me know if you make this recipe, and if you would like to see more recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Sound so yummy! x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete